Having an understanding of trigonometry and vectors is Essential in understanding electrical theory.
AC generation, Conduit bending, Three phase power are just a few of the topics that need to have a proper understanding of Trigonometry.
It does not have to be hard, nor should it be.
In this course I walk you through the whole process step by step.
By the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of angles, Triangles, and vectors.
Through Videos, a workbook and worksheets I give my 100% money back guarantee this will work.
This course is free to use and adapt and is covered under the
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Comments, Concerns, and Queries
- The Low down on Angles FREE PREVIEW
- Why I heart Triangles
- Who is Pythagoras and why do I care?
- Pythagoras theory FREE PREVIEW
- Pythagoras worksheet #1 FREE PREVIEW
- Pythagoras worksheet #2
- Trig part one- The big scary word
- Trig part two- Whats in a name?
- Trigonometry (Part 1)
- Trigonometry (Part 2)
- Trig worksheet #1
- Trig worksheet #2
- Comments, Concerns, And Queries
- A vector primer
- What the heck is a vector?
- Polar form vs Rectangular form
- Adding Vectors
- Vector addition
- Converting Polar to Rectangular
- Converting from Rectangular to Polar form
- Quadrants and vectors
- Covert polar to rectangular worksheet
- Adding Vectors worksheet #1
- Adding Vectors worksheet #2
About the instructor
When I became an instructor myself, I vowed I would do everything I could to put the student first. This has been my philosophy since 2009.
I truly believe that all Electrical concepts can be broken down into easy to follow and understand lessons. That is the whole point of these courses.
As always I am always growing and learning and would love to hear from you.